ABSTRACT SUBMISSION RULES
Only oral presentations will be included in the congress. Abstracts must be submitted online, in English and via online abstract submission system on the web site www.ematcityconferences.org. Abstracts sent via e-mail and mail, regardless of the system, will not be accepted.
Abstract Submission Deadline: August 7, 2020
Papers to be presented at the congress should be in the form of experimental study, clinical study and original case reports, and should be able to contribute to scientific development and give a result message.
- Abstracts will be collected through the online abstract system.
- Academic titles should not be used in author names.
- Names should be written with the first letter capital. The names and addresses of the institutions where the authors work must be specified.
- Only the firstletter of the abstract titles should be capitalized. (Abbreviations are exceptions.)
- If an abbreviation is used in the abstract, the full name of the abbreviation should be specified in parentheses.
- In the summary, the purpose of the study and the methods used should be briefly stated, the findings should be summarized with sufficient numerical details and the results should be explained within the framework of the presented findings.
- Summaries should include purpose, method, findings and conclusion headings.
- The abstract should not exceed 300 words, excluding the title, author's name, surname and tables.
- The number of figures, tables, videos is 3.
- The number of keywords should be minimum 3 and maximum 5.
- The abstracts that do not comply with any of these articles will be left out of evaluation regardless of their content.
Evaluation of Papers
The evaluationwill be made by the Abstract Evaluation Committee by keeping the names / surnames and institutions of the researchers confidential over the internet. Inorder for the paper to be evaluated, the paper owner must complete the congress Registration by July 31, 2020 at the latest.
For all your questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org